residential Street Sweeping
Residential street sweeping in the City of Port Hueneme is done on Thursdays and Fridays. There are only four holidays per year that streets are not swept: July 4th, Thanksgiving (THURSDAY only), Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Please Click Here for Street Sweeping Maps current until October 31st, 2019, then the new street sweeping schedule will commence. See below for more information
Streets are not swept in the rain, however if it's drizzling, chances are the street sweeper will be coming around. You are allowed to park on the street after the sweeper has passed. If you anticipate a problem with parking on your assigned sweeping day, call City Hall (986-6500) prior to the posted time and provide your vehicle make, color, and license plate number as well as the reason the car cannot be moved.
Please Click here for the NEW Street Sweeping Schedule & Maps, effective NOVEMBER 1st, 2019.
City of Port Hueneme Public Works
Changes to Street Sweeping Service & Parking Enforcement
- Your street sweeping schedule may be subject to change. Please take note of the posted date and time on the nearest street sweeping sign to ensure that you are not issued a citation.
- Street sweeping schedule changes go into effect November 1, 2019
- Signs will be installed in affected neighborhood by the end of the month.
- The neighborhoods primarily affected by the new street sweeping schedule are:
- Bolker Park – 4 Parking Lots
- Bubbling Springs Parking Lots
- Added the Library Parking Lot
- Added Community Center Parking Lot
- Added Parking Lot F
- Added Moranda Park Parking Lot
- North City Hall Parking Lot.
- Scott and Pearl Street
For questions regarding parking enforcement you may contact the Community Development department at (805) 986-6512