Non-Working or Malfunctioning Street Lights

Southern California Edison maintains street lights in the City. For faster service, you can contact Southern California Edison directly at 800-611-1911 or submit your SCE Report Street Light Outage report.


To report all street light problems, you will need:

  1. Address nearest the street light
  2. Nearest cross street
  3. Street light pole number, if known
  4. Description of visible damage, if any