Click to Home

Go To Search
Permit Information and Requirements

Encroachment Permit
Encroachment Permits are issued by the Public Works Department and are required whenever an obstruction is within the City road right-of-way or City easement.

Below you will find a few examples of when obtaining an Encroachment Permit is necessary:

Temporary stockpiling of soil.
Placement of a storage bin.
Repair/replacement of sewer or water service.
Removal and replacement of curb and gutter, sidewalk, or driveway approaches.
Temporary closure of a portion of a travel lane or parking space.
Residential Encroachment Permit
Utilities and Agencies Encroachment Permit

Click here to email your completed permit request.


Fence Permit
A fence permit is required if you plan to build a fence. To obtain a fence permit, click here.

Click here to email your completed permit request.

Transportation/Oversize Load Permit
The City of Port Hueneme requires a Transportation Permit authorizing operation or movement, upon City streets, of vehicles and loads of a size and/or weight allowed in California Vehicle Code (CVC) Section 35701 and by City of Port Hueneme Municipal Code(s): Division 12. - Restricted Use of Certain Streets
3290 - Restricting trucks to certain routes
3290.1 - Truck routes designated

Single Trip Permit Form

Annual Permit Form

Transportation Permit Policy

Click here to email your completed permit request.

Acceptable forms of payment:

       American Express, Discover, Visa or MasterCard by email, please include

a.       Card number

b.      Expiration date

c.       3 digit code on back of card


Permits are not issued until payment is rendered.